Monday, January 17, 2011

New Apartment / First Weekend Update

Hey Everyone,

So I finally have some time to update my blog. I am all moved into my apartment but unfortunately I do not have internet access there. I am currently at the school where I am starting my classes today. Like I mentioned I am all moved into my apartment and I plan on posting photos of that soon. It's really nice and a good size. I have done sooo much this first weekend. I may just consider posting pictures on facebook, as there are already a ton to be seen. I got to see a lot of the city this weekend with some of the highlights being of the Mole Antonelliano, the Basilica de Superga, and the 2nd largest Egyptian museum in the world. It has definitely been a very busy past few days with not nearly enough time to write about everything I have done so far. I have been starting to get used to a lot of the cultural differences here and I'm starting to get used to the whole "language barrier" thing. I do look forward to learning a lot of Italian while  I am here and meeting with the locals.I have also been getting a little more familiar with places around my neighborhood as I continue to master the many uses of public transportation throughout the city. My next top destination that I want to see is the Olympic village and stadium which is not too far from my school. More updates to come!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment